Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bridal Lace Cuff


This beautiful cuff bracelet started as a remnant of lace from an old bridal gown. I added cabochons and much more bead embroidery to add some pizzaz to the appliqued 4mm pearls and sequins. The result was so pretty ! I have the rest of the gown, so I think more projects will follow including a bib necklace. Stay tuned. 

"Then I saw the holy city, the New jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband."
Rev 21: 2

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn, this bracelet is absolutely fabulous!!! I have been looking for old lace at second hand stores so you are fortunate to have gotten one. They are hard to find. Your work is breathtakingly beautiful.
    Thank you for inspiring me. I am working on a bracelet that I wanted to do but it is not coming out as pretty as I wanted so I am struggling to get it finished.
    Happy Beading,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sharon, thank you ! I know your bracelet will be fantastic as well. I would be happy to send you some lace if you want to email me and send your snail mail. I have quite a bit and would love to share !

    ReplyDelete